1/4 oz. Makes 1 Gallon!
Are you tired of running out of windshield washer fluid? Just one 8 oz. bottle equals 32 gallons.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & COST EFFECTIVE – With our easy-to-measure bottle, just 1/4 oz. of concentrate makes 1 gallon of premium washer fluid (1 bottle makes 32 gallons).
- TECHNICALLY ADVANCED – Remove bugs, road filth and bird droppings for a safer view.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE - Make it like the factory does, consistent quality that wipes to a streak-free shine.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Engineered as biodegradable with the environment in mind. Each bottle eliminates 32 plastic gallon jugs. Made in the USA
- ALL SEASON MIX CHART - Add methanol to your desired freeze protection with our easy to read mixing chart for wintertime blends.
- Love it or we’ll buy it back from you. No questions asked.
One Bottle Makes 55 Gallons!
Stop paying to ship water! Make your own bulk washer fluid for a fraction of the price with Qwix Mix.
- 8 oz. Bottle For easily making a drum of washer fluid
- 55 Gallons One bottle makes 55 gallons of summertime product
- Biodegradable Windshield Washer Fluid Concentrate
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the bottle and add methanol to your desired freeze protection