1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons!
Stop Paying to ship water! Make your own bulk washer fluid for as low as $.12 cents per gallon.
- 1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons This squeeze bottle makes it easy to measure the amount of concentrate you need for fast and consistent mixing every time.
- Makes 880 Gallons 16 oz. bottle makes sixteen 55-gallon drums of washer fluid.
- Stop Paying To Ship Water Washer fluid is 70% - 99% water, so stop paying to ship water and make it yourself for a fraction of the cost.
- $.12 Cents Per Gallon! Biodegradable summertime washer fluid concentrate, you can't find a better price.
- Perfect For 55 Gallon Drums Just drop in an ounce of concentrate into a 55 gallon drum of water and you've got premium windshield washer fluid.
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the back of the bottle and add methanol to your freeze protection. Deep Blue Windshield Washer Fluid Concentrate