As Low As $.12 Cents Per Gallon!
Make your own windshield washer fluid with tap water and our easy to measure bottle. One 16 oz. bottle makes 880 gallons.
- 1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons This squeeze bottle makes it easy to measure the amount of concentrate you need for fast and consistent mixing every time.
- Stop Paying To Ship Water Washer fluid is 70% or more water, so stop paying to ship water and make it yourself for a fraction for the cost.
- $.12 Cents Per Gallon! Biodegradable summertime washer fluid concentrate, you can't find a better price.
- Perfect For 55 Gallon Drums Just drop in an ounce of concentrate into a 55 gallon drum of water and you've got premium windshield washer fluid.
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the back of the bottle and add methanol to your freeze protection. Deep Blue Windshield Washer Fluid Concentrate