1/4 oz. Makes 1 Gallon!
Are you tired of running out of windshield washer fluid? Just one 8 oz. bottle equals 32 gallons.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & COST EFFECTIVE – With our easy-to-measure bottle, just 1/4 oz. of concentrate makes 1 gallon of premium washer fluid (1 bottle makes 32 gallons).
- TECHNICALLY ADVANCED – Remove bugs, road filth and bird droppings for a safer view.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE - Make it like the factory does, consistent quality that wipes to a streak-free shine.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Engineered as biodegradable with the environment in mind. Each bottle eliminates 32 plastic gallon jugs. Made in the USA
- ALL SEASON MIX CHART - Add methanol to your desired freeze protection with our easy to read mixing chart for wintertime blends.
- Love it or we’ll buy it back from you. No questions asked.
One Bottle Makes 55 Gallons!
Stop paying to ship water! Make your own bulk washer fluid for a fraction of the price with Qwix Mix.
- 8 oz. Bottle For easily making a drum of washer fluid
- 55 Gallons One bottle makes 55 gallons of summertime product
- Biodegradable Windshield Washer Fluid Concentrate
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the bottle and add methanol to your desired freeze protection
1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons!
Stop Paying to ship water! Make your own bulk washer fluid for as low as $.12 cents per gallon.
- 1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons This squeeze bottle makes it easy to measure the amount of concentrate you need for fast and consistent mixing every time.
- Makes 880 Gallons 16 oz. bottle makes sixteen 55-gallon drums of washer fluid.
- Stop Paying To Ship Water Washer fluid is 70% - 99% water, so stop paying to ship water and make it yourself for a fraction of the cost.
- $.12 Cents Per Gallon! Biodegradable summertime washer fluid concentrate, you can't find a better price.
- Perfect For 55 Gallon Drums Just drop in an ounce of concentrate into a 55 gallon drum of water and you've got premium windshield washer fluid.
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the back of the bottle and add methanol to your freeze protection. Deep Blue Windshield Washer Fluid Concentrate