1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons!
Stop Paying to ship water! Make your own bulk washer fluid for as low as $.08 cents per gallon.
- 1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons This squeeze bottle makes it easy to measure the amount of concentrate you need for fast and consistent mixing every time.
- Makes 1,760 Gallons 32 oz. bottle makes thirty two 55-gallon drums of washer fluid.
- Stop Paying To Ship Water Washer fluid is 70% - 99% water, so stop paying to ship water and make it yourself for a fraction of the cost.
- $.08 Cents Per Gallon! Biodegradable summertime washer fluid concentrate, you can't find a better price.
- Perfect For 55 Gallon Drums Just drop in an ounce of concentrate into a 55 gallon drum of water and you've got premium windshield washer fluid.
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the back of the bottle and add methanol for freeze protection.
This is our second order x2 bottles of the concentrate mix and it has helped our business grow since we started using back in June 2022. The fact that our summer blend mix is only at a cost of 0.8cents/drum to produce we have seen strong profits utilizing this product. Now that we are producing our winter blend mix we are still seeing decent profits coming in with this product. I highly recommend anyone that is making their own washer fluid to take advantage of this great product!
Great product. Absolutely worth the money. Just wish it evaporated faster. Maybe if it had an alcohol additive