1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons!
Stop Paying to ship water! Make your own bulk washer fluid for as low as $.08 cents per gallon.
- 1 oz. Makes 55 Gallons This squeeze bottle makes it easy to measure the amount of concentrate you need for fast and consistent mixing every time.
- Makes 1,760 Gallons 32 oz. bottle makes thirty two 55-gallon drums of washer fluid.
- Stop Paying To Ship Water Washer fluid is 70% - 99% water, so stop paying to ship water and make it yourself for a fraction of the cost.
- $.08 Cents Per Gallon! Biodegradable summertime washer fluid concentrate, you can't find a better price.
- Perfect For 55 Gallon Drums Just drop in an ounce of concentrate into a 55 gallon drum of water and you've got premium windshield washer fluid.
- Freeze Protection Chart For a wintertime blend just follow the mixing chart on the back of the bottle and add methanol for freeze protection.